Link-2 is a feature-rich, floating handheld VHF radio that is Class D DSC compliant and features Man Over Board functionality and storage for up to 300 waypoints. It is ideal for everyday use or convenient storage in an emergency kit.
The Link-2 is full Class-D DSC enabled VHF. This marine radio has digital selective calling (DSC) capacity – you’ll never miss a DSC call.
- 128 x 128 pixel LCD with adjustable contrast settings and backlighting, and prominent channel display
- Includes a choice of high or low (5W to 1W) transmission power
- “Get Buddy” feature transmits the radio’s position by push of a button, allowing buddies to receive bearing and distance data from other Link-2 units
- Latitude, longitude and time display
- A distress call button with hinged door
- The ability to select and program up to three favorite channels on a dedicated key
- Flexible dual and tri watch for greater channel monitoring
- Weather alerts
- Buddy list of up to 20 people
- NMEA 0183 compatible
- Supported by the Lowrance Advantage Service program